Low Profile Scissor Lifts
Rotary DS35 Double Scissor Lift
The low-profile double scissor lift DS35HG has been specially designed for the service and repair sector. The newly designed flexible mounting platforms allow for a broad mounting range.
- Adjustable platform, length 1500 – 2160mm.
- Flat design, drive-on height 105mm.
- Electro-hydraulic operation with self-bleeding system.
- Self-lubricating sliding bearings.
- Silent hydraulic unit integrated in control desk with integrated manometer.
- No mechanical connection between platforms.
- Emergency lowering in case of general power failure.
- Lowering of lift is being stopped when hitting an obstacle.
|Model||Platform Width||Platform Length||Overall Width||Capacity|
|DS35HG||630mm||1500mm – 2160mm||2060mm – 2160mm||3500kg|
Technqiue T1220 Low Profile Scissor Lift
The Technique range of low profile double ram scissor lifts are designed especially for the service area. The hydraulic synchronisation system with automatic levelling function prevents uneven lifting or lowering of the load. The low closed height means that the lifts can be surface mounted if required.
- Runway and base with generously sized, self-lubricating sliding shoes.
- Special lift linkage, for lifting loads even from the lowest lift height.
- 4 travel limit adjuster screws for minimum runway height from floor, for perfectly level runways when lowered.
- Runways with suspended flaps which also act as vehicle access ramps.
- High strength pivot pins with maintenance-free bearings.
|T1220-35||Surface Mounted / Recessed||3500kg|
|T1220-35/S||Surface Mounted / Recessed, Single Phase||3500kg|
|T1220-40||Surface Mounted / Recessed||4000kg|
|T1220-40/S||Surface Mounted / Recessed, Single Phase||4000kg|