MAHLE ArcticPro ACX320 (R134a Gas)
The ArcticPRO ACX 320 (R134a) looks simple, but are extremely high performance and providing you with the extraordinary MAHLE technology.
The accurate design is also expressed in the practical use of the ONETOUCH opening system.
The 7” Touchscreen interface guides the less experienced operator and allows the more experienced user to maintain total control of the service.
The WiFi connection ensures constant updating and connecting the station to your printer for the service report at the end.
ArcticPRO ACX 320, supplied for systems operating with R134a gas and it can easily be converted into R1234yf or the new R513a.
- Efficient and successful servicing, regardless of the vehicle and ambient temperature.
- USB interface, WiFi, Bluetooth for remote diagnostics, software updates, and ASA connectivity.
- Active Oil Protection: hermetically sealed oil containers (optional.)
- LED light indicates status anywhere in the workshop.
- Optional: Printer for customer reports and database for service data.
|Dimensions||620 x 720 x 1090 mm|
|Reservoir Capacity||12 I|